Something Is Creating Script Errors

“Something Is Creating Script Errors” This is the message I keep getting whenever I load up a game of Gmod, does anyone know a way of fixing this? I’ve tried looking for the problem, but I can’t seem to find it.

As far my knowledge of GMod 13 extends, there is no way to fix this in the exeption of removeing the bugged scripts or fix them, I am proud of “garry ‘happyface’” , not, first he makes the sv_kickerrornum and as default is on (it kicks you off servers if you get like 10 errors), now he made this, this is the best way to help coders. Garry aprooved

Delete any buggy scripts that you may know of. Delete any addons that are not fully installed (Missing some content) and see what happens. If not delete local content through steam, go into the steamapps and delete your garrysmod folder (If it is still there) then reinstall it.
Good luck :wink:

Or open console, copy the errors and post them here.

When ever I try to save my game, i get the “Something Is creating Script Errors” i checked the console and it says this,
[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:370: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

1. pairs - [C]:-1
  2. CopyEntTable - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:370
    3. Copy - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:510
    4. CopyEnts - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:541
    5. SaveMap - lua/includes/gmsave.lua:82
    6. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/save_load.lua:27
    7. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:69

How can I fix this? i cant find a single answer to this problem.

Greetings. I seem to be having problems with script errors and I hope anyone here can help me. Two days ago my Garry’s Mod has been impossible to start. Whenever I try to load one of my saves or create a new game, I get thrown out to the main menu and Steam pops up a help message about “something is creating script errors”. I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the game cache, uninstalling and re installing Garry’s Mod, disabling and enabling every addon, uninstalling some addons. Nothing works. Everything worked just fine last time I used it (a month ago) but now I can’t even enter it.

Before this started happening I installed an addon containing the Borderlands 2 characters, I can’t imagine how that could ruin my entire game though, but I uninstalled it anyway (still doesn’t work).
Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks, I managed to solve that first problem but now something new has come up. Whenever I try saving, I get this =

[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:370: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

1. pairs - [C]:-1
  2. CopyEntTable - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:370
    3. Copy - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:510
    4. CopyEnts - lua/includes/modules/duplicator.lua:541
    5. SaveMap - lua/includes/gmsave.lua:82
    6. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/save_load.lua:27
    7. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:69

If you took a look in one of the other threads (there are hundreds) you’d see that it’s fixed in the next update.

What update?
I have the same problem and desperatly need help, whenever I try to type !logs I get the same error as King Nothing but instead its ultimatelogs

[editline]24th February 2017[/editline]

I get the exact same problem, could someone link me a fix for it?