Something is creating script errors

… it’s DarkRP.

I’m setting up a DarkRP server, and I can’t join unless I do “sv_kickerrornum 0” in the console, this allows players that get LUA errors to play anyway.
This is my console when I join the server:

I have added some jobs, disabled FAdmin by following this tutorial:
http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/LUA:Remove_FAdmin

Also, line 114 in the errors:


[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua:431: table index is nil

shared.lua:431:


GM.DefaultTeam = TEAM_CITIZEN

This team exists:


TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam("Citizen", {

Thank you in advance.

Edit:
A friend tried to join, and then it wrote again “Something is creating script errors” - this was output in the console, so it’s related to joining:


[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua:431: table index is nil
  1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua:431
   2. include - [C]:-1
    3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:78


[editline]15th August 2013[/editline]

Solution found:
I had changed TEAM names, like TEAM_MAYOR to TEAM_PRESIDENT. The solution is to replace all old TEAM_MAYORs to PRESIDENT aswell. Like, GM:AddGroupChat(TEAM_MAYOR) to TEAM_PRESIDENT.