Somewhat of a map to help you find your way around

Hi so I seen this large tower and thought I would climb it, Had to break a few barriers, Sorry about that.
I wanted to get a good lay of the land and figure out exactly where everything was and also to take some screenshots to hopefully help you guys out too.

No 1 Screenshot is of as much as I could fit in, You can see the hanger and a few of the radiation sites,
No 2 - 5 is me trying to do somewhat of a circle so you can see the road and whats around it,
Hope this helps.

the other 3 pics dont seem to work, here are the links

I always used a drawn one

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23414526/map.png

That tower is duped.

I know, Everything is duped atm, Its not the point,
That’s why I took the screenshot while it was possible.

FALSE! NOT EVERYTHING IS DUPED WARNING:STOP DROP THE SOAP

lol ok maby not the rock you start with.

(Waits for the screenshot of a millions rocks on the ground)

Or…

Even though I know my way around Rust now and can meet up with friends pretty easy, these print screens would of been better for me to use imo, probably going to help a lot of new players, nice one

cant wait for the other areas to get populated with ruins, animals and resources. Look very much forward to the future development of this game. Just imagine cruising a convoy of cars from one side to another just to get ambushed by explosive charges and a mini army :slight_smile:

DAM YOU ITS MY TOWER!!! ;p HOPE YOU LIKED IT

Yeh I find them alot better than the other aireal maps and you cant really see anything on them, On this you can have a good look and see all the industrial sites ect

[editline]23rd September 2013[/editline]

lol i died the first time i tried climbing it, I ran out of food lol, So came back prepared, Also added a few more layers onto it, Above your sleeping bag as you can see