Sound path problem?

I’m making a swep and when I use it, I get these errors in the console.

Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\foley.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\boltback.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\boltforward.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\inserting.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\clipout.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\clipin.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\boltback.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\boltforward.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\inserting.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\clipout.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\clipin.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "sound\weapons\hl2ak\ak47-1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

And this is the path to the sound

D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/NDGHL2RP Pack/sound/weapons/hl2ak/whateversound.wav 

and I have made sure they were all spelled correctly, am I just blind or something?

The sound path is already relative in the SWEP. Remove sound/ from the file path and try again.