Sound respiratory issue HELP!

Hi guys I am doing some Derma menu’s using sounds. I have got the button to work but this error occurs. I have made sure the client has the file, the server has the file also yes I have done all the validating with gmod etc… Still no luck. Anyone know how to fix this?

Here is my code I am using for the sound.

MenuButton.OnCursorEntered = function()

surface.PlaySound( "sound/hover.WAV" )

end

MenuButton.DoClick = function()
	--local table = ("sound/click.WAV")
    surface.PlaySound( "sound/click.WAV" )
   -- surface.PlaySound( table2 )
end

Here is the console error.

Failed to load sound “sound\hover.wav”, file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound “sound\hover.wav”, file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound “sound\click.wav”, file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound “sound\click.wav”, file probably missing from disk/repository

Thanks

Duby

You don’t have those sounds on your client.

How do you mean ‘your client’ I have made sure it all downloaded by the client. My gmod has it etc…

[editline]19th March 2014[/editline]

Ignore that I am a moron.

If it throws errors it means you don’t have those files. Just to clarify, the game searches for the file in garrysmod/sound/sound/hover.wav.

Yes it is working now. I was a tool. Thank you very much for the quick response and additional help! :slight_smile: