I didn’t realize that I’ll run into problems this simple when making SWEPs. There is only a preset amount of ammo types. What do I do?
- I am making a Deathmatch gamemode.
- I do NOT want reloading – oldskool, please. This means that each weapon just has one number for the total amount of ammo, and takes its ammo from there.
- Limit the ammo? (i.e. 200 max) – this is least concern, for now. I presume my ammo SENTs will have to do that…
- I want my weapons to have their own ammo boxes, ammo names, etc.
- No secondary fire (I already did that).
I was thinking of assigning each client some variables for the ammo of my weapons. Has this been done before? Is it proper? Or is there another, simpler solution to all of this?