Source Game Props Won't Load Online..

Hey people, I’m Tom. Not that you particularly care, but I thought I’d say hello & be courteous before I moan about what’s wrong.

Anyways, on single player, props from other Source games like Counter Strike will spawn, but they won’t spawn online. It shows the image, it is clickable, a selection sound makes a noise, but nothing appears in front of me.

I don’t think I’ve done anything different, I learnt how to make a dedicated server today, and it seemed to work before that. But after I copied and pasted all of the addons into the new orange box directory, props no longer load online. I’ve tried deleting the addons folder from each directory, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference, so I’m sure it’s not that.

On that off chance that you guys don’t know what the hell I could do, if I uninstall steam, then reinstall it, will I have to redownload all my games? I hope it works that way, then I can start again. Or do I have to manually delete each folder or?

Thanks in advance.

It isnt a glitch, or an error. The servers you are playing on simply dont have CS:S mounted, so you cant spawn the props. If you were to go to a server that HAS CS:S mounted, you can spawn them all you like.