source sdk compiling error need help to fix

ok so i need help figuring out why my map isnt working when i try to compile it heres the compiling report so that you guys can help me figure out whats wrong with my map.

compiling report:

materialPath: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\half-life 2 deathmatch\hl2mp\materials
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.vmf
Brush 2: bounds out of range
Brush 3: bounds out of range
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides…
0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10WARNING: node with unbounded volume
WARNING: node with unbounded volume
(it says this alot more then whats here i just wanted to shorten it so that it would take 5 days to read it all)
**** leaked ****
Entity light_environment (16025.00 16016.00 11599.00) leaked!
Processing areas…done (0)
Building Faces…done (0)
FixTjuncs…
HashVec: point outside valid range

2 threads
reading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp

[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[45 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp

materialPath: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\half-life 2 deathmatch\hl2mp\materials
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.vmf
Brush 2: bounds out of range
Brush 3: bounds out of range
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides…
0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10WARNING: node with unbounded volume
(it says this alot more then whats here i just wanted to shorten it so that it would take 5 days to read it all)
**** leaked ****
Entity light_environment (15736.00 16016.00 15767.00) leaked!
Processing areas…done (0)
Building Faces…done (1)
FixTjuncs…

2 threads
reading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp

[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[45 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\gordinman223\sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\mapsrc\gm_vacationland.bsp

yes i know it says WARNING: node with unbounded volume a bout a million times idk y but its annoying and when every its done its says it could compile i forgot the exact message but i really want to play this map soo can any one help plz

EDIT: Please note that since there were unbelieveable amounts of errors on this map I have decided to delete this map completly since the shiere amount of errors where overwhelming for me and so I decided to delete it completly.

I suspect a troll… But: http://www.interlopers.net/index.php?page=errors

**** leaked ****

you have a leak, get that fixed with Map -> Load Pointfile, may not show up until you have the next error fixed.

you have something that is too close to the edge of the hammer grid. As a general rule of thumb, keep things at least 512 units away from the edge of the map. 1024 to be safe.

I’m not exactly sure what causes these or how to fix them, but fixing the other two issues should fix this. If not, look on the link ~ZOMG posted.

it wont work ive tried deleting every entity on the damn map that didnt work and i went to this website place that had a compiling checker thing and it sayed that every entity i spawn is leaked can u plz give me a straight answer and tell me what i have to do to fix the problem

It means that your map isn’t sealed. Only world brushes seal the map, not water, entities or displacements.

leaked means that there’s a space in your map where the interior of your map meets the exterior of your map (known as the “void”). You don’t want to be able to see all that black space outside your map when inside your map, so you have to seal off the map. Having a little corner open is a called having a leak. Once you fix HashVec, a Pointfile should be written. Once it is, you can see where the map leaks out into the void and fix the little hole.

Post your new compile log

How did you fix the leak if you didn’t know what it was?