Spacebuild 3 Not Working in Multiplayer

Hello. I’m new to this forum because I just recently found out that people could make accounts again. Anyways, introductions aside, on to my issue. I downloaded SpaceBuild via svn using the links provided at snakevx’s website, and for some reason when I try to host a multiplayer game (not a server mind you, just off Garry’s Mod), I get spammed with LUA errors, the spacebuild environments don’t work, and I don’t have any weapons. Additionally, the CAF menu doesn’t work. It has tabs and everything but it’s just blank. This is the LUA error:
Filename: CAF_Hooks, Message: Think3 Error: addons/spacebuild/lua/caf/addons/server/lifesupport.lua:460: attempt to index field ‘caf’ (a nil value)
I heard that this might be because in multiplayer some SB3 addons are disabled by default, but I have no way of enabling them since the CAF menu isn’t working. Any help would be appreciated.

I think spacebuild3 is out of date for gmod13. Your best bet would be to look for a new version on workshop.

I’ve already looked in the workshop for Spacebuild. Anyways I’ve seen Spacebuild 3 servers for Gmod 13 that work perfectly fine. I think you’re thinking of the old spacebuild 3 that was actually spacebuild 1.3.

[editline]22nd September 2013[/editline]

Might it have to do with the fact that I deleted Spacebuild Content? I looked in the files and it looked like it had the exact same thing as the main Spacebuild folder.

Come on, nobody has an answer? I’m getting really sick of this.

At least tell me how to get the CAF menu working.

Am I ever getting an answer?

I’ll look into it and try to help.
EDIT: I didn’t do much digging but I couldn’t find anything.

Thank you.

Okay, apparently it’s not just me with the CAF menu thing. It happens to everyone, so I think CAF menu is just broken in the current version of SB3. I’m going to test this on a server once it finishes downloading the garrysmod stuff to see if it actually works.

That’s okay. I got a server up and running and actually SB3 works perfectly fine on it. So I guess it’s just hosting a multiplayer game via garrysmod and not via a server.