Spacebuild Organics Set

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Spacebuild Organics Set

[tab]Version:[/tab] 0.7

[tab]Description:[/tab] addon for the Spacebuild Enhancement Project

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] ep1 for phong shading

¡ACHTUNG!

Organicbridge is now a part of SBEP. Please continue to post ideas about organicbridge here, as it helps organize things, however, no longer can you get updates via this svn.
[tab]Download:[/tab] You want to go to the SBEP threads.[/release]

This is an organic addition to the spacebuild enhancement project. While technically not completed, I don’t know if I’ll actually finish it, because I can’t think of any other parts to make. Conceptual sketches would be nice.

All parts have 3 different skins (accessible via skin switcher stool).

All current parts:

Various other pictures of other skins.

There are three parts that their animation is moving. These parts are the heart, the lungs, and a second version of the eye cockpit.

only the heart:

Downloading Options
NOTE: I do not have spawn menus for these. You’ll have to browse for them

I recommend that you use svn, considering it makes for uploading changes to you people easily.

SVN instructions
make a folder in your addons called ‘organicbridge’ (or something like that). SVN checkout to the following address

¡ACHTUNG!

Organicbridge is now a part of SBEP. Please continue to post ideas about organicbridge here, as it helps organize things, however, no longer can you get updates via this svn.
DON’T USE. THIS IS YOUR THIRD WARNING. UPDATES ARE IN SBEP FROM NOW ON.
http://organicbridge.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

awesome sauce i have always wanted organic space ships

I’m not even gonna tell you what that looks like.

LEXX!!!

Doood. You need some community help on this. AMAZING IDEA.

No offence but they look really corny. Try going for more of a Species 8472 look.

Whoa that’s creepy.

CREEPYNESS TO THE MAX!

These were off the top of my head - and they were meant to be more modular, so you can build whatever you want out of them. Each piece (minus the long ones - are all cubes. This allows you to make a highly complex maze of a ship in a very small space.

I thought that this stuff was going to be added directly into the SBMP/SBEP SVN?

Cerebrate, this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, which is why you get a lot of praise from me.

For those of you who happen to not read the sbep thread:

I asked firgof multiple times and either got one of two answers: it’s not done/I don’t like how it looks, make it creepier OR no response.

Oh yay, it’s a My First Great Old One set!

Tentacles :q:

Needs more Vorlon, and more modular odd shapes. Not just cylinders.

That being said, it is pretty damn awesome. What was said above was just personal preference. :stuck_out_tongue:

He… This reminds me of Morrowind for some reason…
Creepy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew some one would model flying penis’s some day.

New part. The little eyeballs move

creepy and utterly awesome

I think some one’s been watching too much hentai.

Only someone who watches too much hentai would associate anything that remotely looks like tentacles with hentai.