Spawn points?

I am trying to get it so that when a player selects the vgui button “Criminals” they spawn in info_player_terrorists spawn points. Here is what my init.lua looks like.
Oh and another question, How do i make the Vgui screen close once a players has clicked on a team?

AddCSLuaFile( "cl_init.lua" ) //Tell the server that the client need to download cl_init.lua 
 AddCSLuaFile( "shared.lua" ) //Tell the server that the client need to download shared.lua 

include( 'shared.lua' ) //Tell the server to load shared.lua 

function GM:PlayerInitialSpawn( ply ) //"When the player first joins the server and spawns" function 

ply:ConCommand( "team_menu" ) //Run the console command when the player first spawns 

end //End the "when player first joins server and spawn" function 

function GM:PlayerLoadout(ply) --"The weapons/items that the player spawns with" function

ply:StripWeapons() -- This command strips all weapons from the player.

if ply:Team() == 1 then --If the player is on team "Guest"...
		ply:Give("weapon_ak47") -- ...then give them the Gravity Gun.
		ply:SetModel( "models/player/Eli.mdl" )

elseif ply:Team() == 2 then -- Otherwise, if the player is on team "Another Guest"...
		ply:Give("weapon_m4") -- ...then give them the Phys Gun.
		ply:SetModel( "models/player/Police.mdl" )

end -- This ends the if/elseif.

end -- This ends the function.

function team_1( ply ) 

ply:SetTeam( 1 ) //Make the player join team 1 
	 ply:Spawn()
 end 

function team_2( ply ) 

ply:SetTeam( 2 ) //Make the player join team 2 
	 ply:Spawn()
 end 

concommand.Add( "team_1", team_1 ) //Add the command to set the players team to team 1 
 concommand.Add( "team_2", team_2 ) //Add the command to set the players team to team 2 

Remember you need the folder info_player_terrorist and** info_player_counterterrorist** in gamemodefolder\entities\entities. Inside of those two folder must be this file init.lua

ENT.Type = "point"

function ENT:Initialize()
end

function ENT:KeyValue(key, value)
end

Thank you ill try it out.