Spawnlist Problems

Okay so when I first discovered Garrysmod.org i went addon-crazy and downloaded anything that appealed to me. After a couple of months, I went back into the addons folder and deleted anything that I didn’t use very often. Now I’ve only got the addons that I really like, like Wiremod and PHX, etc. However there are still sections in the spawnlist for addons I no longer have, and a lot of them were random props that garry’s mod automatically downloaded when I went to a random server. Like the “cockwaffle” that I’ve tried so hard to get rid of…Anyway, the other day I went into the garrysmod/garrysmod folder and scrolled down until I found the folder called “spawnicons.” I went into that folder and deleted anything that was from an old addon that I didnt have anymore. I opened Gmod and the addons were still there, the only difference was that I couldn’t spawn them. That’s a step in the right direction but now I need to completely get rid of the category in my prop list. Is there a way to do this? Or do I just have to deal with “cockwaffle” and “snake’s props” forever?

This is my first post on facepunch so if I posted this in the wrong section, sorry, don’t freak out about it -.-

Just search your garrysmod folder for a folder called spawnlists or similar. Delete it.

delete the entire folder? you sure?

[editline]04:17AM[/editline]

is this the folder u want me to delete? “C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\steamapps\awesomesexyman\garrysmod\garrysmod\spawnicons”

Yeah that’s the one. I think that fixed it for me. If that doesn’t do it, back up your addons and dupes and E2s and reinstall gmod.

Why reinstall? just delete your garrysmod folder inside of your garrysmod folder. this’ll reset gmod just like you’ve reinstalled it. and this takes 5 min. just make sure you backup your adoons though

Delete garrysmod/settings/spawnlists.txt or similar.

ok ill try that, thanks for the help, i’ll edit this and tell you guys if all of this worked or not.

[editline]11:27PM[/editline]

thanks! i went into “garrysmod/garrysmod/settings/spawnlists” and deleted all the files that were from old addons, thanks again