Spinning Props

Is there any way to make to props spin like in the demo that Garry Newman made about how to make a box car? I have always wanted to make the props in the menu spin because it looks cool and may be very useful to me. I don’t care what makes it do that like a plugin, addons anything, I just wanna make my props spin!

I DON’T MEAN AN IN-GAME TOOL LIKE WHEEL TOOL OR MOTOR! I MEAN AN ADD-ON THAT SPINS THE PROPS IN THE SPAWN MENU!!!

props spin?? please clarify?

The spinning props in the Q menu were removed in an update because they made low-end computers shit themselves.

Uuuuuum…ever heard of the wheel tool? That makes them spin…

He means in the Q menu. it used to be like that but there was an update that removed it. looked pretty cool.

Wow, that’s helpful. Ya I’ll go use the wheel tool to move to props in the MENU around! Please read the post before you make a comment.

use the motor tool, may not be what you’re looking for but yeah

Well, all I want to know if there is some kind of menu add-on that can do such a thing.

Wow i realize that would be VERY helpful because sometimes you can’t see the whole prop so if it spinned then it would be easier to get a better idea of what the prop is.

My comp sucks ass but they never caused any problems.

Well that’s what I heard.

They definitely need an option to turn it on so people who want it can have it.

This. And if you see this garry, please take note of it?