sql.Query is not responding/working.

So for some odd reason the following code does not work. The function calls all the way to the sql query, after the query is ran I go to check my table and no values have changed. All of the v.Val’s and v.Name’s return a “Correct” value. Also, I’m not sure why but these functions only seem to work with integers rather then strings.

The save function that I’ve made.
[lua]
function META:SaveValues()
ply = self
local SteamID = ply:SteamID()
local exsists = sql.QueryValue(“SELECT SID from TTCRP_PlyData WHERE SID = '”…SteamID…"’")
if(exsists) then

Save = {}
Save[1] = {Name = "RealName", Val = ply:GetName()}
Save[2] = {Name = "RPName", Val = ply:GetNWString("RPName")}
Save[3] = {Name = "Money", Val = ply:GetNWInt("Money")}
Save[4] = {Name = "PhysDesc", Val = ply:GetNWString("PhysDesc")}

print("Save")
for k,v in pairs(Save) do
	ply:SetSql(v.Name,v.Val)
end
end

end
[/lua]

The SetSQL function that I’ve made.
Example Input: ply:SetSql(“RPName”,“Al Fraydo”) --This would set a RP name to Al Fraydo.
[lua]
function META:SetSql(arg,arg2)
ply = self
local SteamID = ply:SteamID()
if(arg == nil) then return false else
sql.Query(“UPDATE TTCRP_PlyData SET “…arg…” = '”…arg2…"’ WHERE SID = ‘"…SteamID…"’")
print(sql.LastError())
end
end
[/lua]

I find “SELECT lol FROM hai WHERE lol = “…sql.SQLStr(SteamID)…”;” much nicer
sql.LastError() returns any errors in your sql queries, i find it highly useful

Thank you, it appears to work now with some much needed efficiency.