SRCDS Mounting SteamPipe Games

How mount SteamPipe Games like tf2, css and etc on SRCDS server?

And how mount all the others games Like: Portal 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, CS GO on srcds?

I just need to copy the folders?

Like G:\srcds\orangebox\garrysmod
G:\srcds\orangebox f
G:\srcds\orangebox\l4d
G:\srcds\orangebox\l4d2
G:\srcds\orangebox\portal
G:\srcds\orangebox\portal2
G:\srcds\orangebox\csgo
G:\srcds\orangebox\css

I tried that way and not worked.

The latests updates said that we can mount, but how?

I used to run a server with SRCDS and what you do is:

Right click on the hl2upadtertool.exe, Create a shortcut. Right click the shortcut and click properties. Click shortcut, And in the box that says target type (Replace -game with whatever game you want to mount/update to your server) C:\scdrs\HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game “garrysmod” -dir .

That would update gmod, If you were to put -css or -counterstrike or similar, It would mount those as well.

I’m about 95% that’s how you do it, I’m not fully sure, But it’s worth a try.

After setting the target save and run the shorcut or the orignial hl2upadtertool in your scdrs folder, It should add a folder for the game you mounted (css would just be called css and it would be -game css or counterstrike, Same with tf2 and such)

He’s using SteamPipe/SteamCMD, though, not the HLDSUpdateTool. I’m not sure if HLDSUpdateTool would provide up to date versions of the games anymore.

The only vague response I’ve heard so far is just to extract all the files, but it seems like there has to be some way to mount the files if the GMod client can do it. I’m just not sure how.

i know how run a garry’s mod server, but now with Steam Pipe, the CSS and TF2 are not updated by HldsUpdateTool anymore.

And all models and etc are inside .vpk files.

I just tested srcds running garry’s mod with the new TF2 SteamPipe files, and it just not mount.

So Nobody know how mount this SteamPipe Games on SRCDS Garry’s Mod?

[editline]13th May 2013[/editline]

The Funny thing is when i run:

And only tf are really present, but are not mounting.

C’mon, is not possible that nobody on this forum don’t know how do that.

Well, So we cannot mount that seams, so i’m extracing all source games to garry’s mod srcds, it will take some hours…