SRCDS Port Issue

In layman’s terms, the ports are forwarded all correctly, I know, but something’s wrong and the ports are not opening correctly.

I use a Belkin F5D7234-v3 router and I run the server from my own box. I have set up a Source server several times in the past for Garry’s Mod, so don’t treat me like an idiot. Also, this setup has worked before, but my computer’s hard drive failed and I had to reinstall, which is when it stopped working.

What is the problem? peopel cant connect?

Sure the ports are forwarded correctly?

Start up your server and visit http://cpfx.ca/srcds/portcheck.php to see where the issue(s) is (are).

To see if it is the ports or not, you can put your PC in a DMZ, it will put it outside of the protection of the router. if people can then connect, its your port forwarding that is wrong, if they cannot connect its something you have done wrong on the server install and configuration.

Again, i’m not an idiot. I’ve done this at least ten times before. I KNOW THE PORTS ARE SET UP TO FORWARD. I TURNED ALL FIREWALLS OFF AND STARTED THE SERVER. TESTED PORTS. NOTHING. AGAIN, DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE AN IDIOT.

Edit: Also, usocrazy, that did nothing. I’ve tried it several times before. It does nothing for my Source servers.

Why not just try it? stop being an idiot, you come here asking for help, and when somebody helps you act like a dick?

…can you read edits?..

Well, if youre in a DMZ and you cant even connect it is obviously something you have done wrong.

also, you edited after i posted.

It’s been done correctly, trust me on that.

Here’s my ipconfig output:

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::5d0d:3fd0:718:297a%11
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.2.200
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.2.1

Tunnel adapter isatap.{9ADA2068-FE31-4D0D-978A-EB066F069323}:

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:4137:9e76:2c9c:1faa:b576:bd99
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::2c9c:1faa:b576:bd99%12
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::

Tunnel adapter isatap.{D41795F5-3B47-490D-AD29-8F92A787556E}:

And here’s a screenshot of my router’s port forwarding setup:
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1270/88671630.png

What kind of IP address do you get from your ISP? If it’s shared then you’re out of luck (you’ll need to contact your ISP), if it’s dynamic use dyndns.org, and if it’s static/dedicated I have no idea what’s going wrong

well; it’s shared, however, I have gotten this to work on my computer several times before: same network, same IP, same everything as before, and now it’s suddenly stopped working. Well, if that has to be the case, guess I’ll go to sleekservers and go get their 22 dollar quarterly job.