SRCDS Segmentation fault

Hi guys. The past few days my GMod and CS:S servers have stopped working. I’m asking here for GMod. I get a segmentation fault. I have removed all the files and re-downloaded them with no success. It just instantly crashes.
This is what I get:

Auto detecting CPU
Using SSE2 Optimised binary.
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.

Console initialized.
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Sun Sep 11 09:20:44 BST 2011: Server restart in 10 seconds

Can anybody help with this? Perhaps even send me and old set of SRCDS config and bin files that I can just add my models, materials and other stuff into?

Bump? I really need help on this.

Could someone give me any information? Even if it is not entirely relevant, as long as it may lead me on the right path to fixing this.

Someone seriously help

Are you currently running linux? I had this same problem when I was on a linux box.

Don’t know why I was rated dumb, I am almost positive this is a linux related problem.

i’ve got the same problem but from extensive (read 5 min) of googling i found its either because you have a corrupted download (need to do a -verify_all for every game u dled/installed) or, more likely, if you are in linux, you don’t have the binaries installed for it, over in thisthread you will see what i mean