Well, kinda hard to explain, but I run an GModserver (sandbox). And I was just checking it today and everything was speeded up. I’ve tried removing all addons, redownloading bins, and resetting/deleting all cfg files. Nothing worked. However, setting host_timescale to 0.2 gets it to run at a somewhat reasonable speed, but I’m getting some physgun lag by it.
Video says more I guess. Sorry for the bad quality, just took the first screencorder I found.
Edit: Also, I get this message everytime I start the server:
Running a benchmark to measure system clock frequency... Finished RDTSC test. To prevent the startup delay from this benchmark, set the environment variable RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 74.000000 on this system. This value is dependent upon the CPU clock speed and architecture and should be determined separately for each server. The use of this mechanism for timing can be disabled by setting RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 'disabled'.
It has never made a problem before though