stability needs to be fucking fixed

built 7x7 10 story full armored base after server restart half of its collapsed please work on stability for next update lowest stability near the top was only ike 60% should not cause the whole base to collapse after a restart

Did you use pillars?

Maybe try a different method when building.

I keep loosing doors and stairs in the weirdest places. Last night I had a door and a staircase that’s been up for like 3 weeks suddenly vanish. It’s deep inside my house (so I know it wasn’t another player), and when I try to replace them, they break immediately. It’s dumb because the flooring that I’m trying to put the stairs on is 60% stable.

yes i always use pillars they need to fix stability for building big bases removing one wall on 7th level should not cause the whole damm thing to collapse

I noticed the same problem, trying to put a roof on the fourth floor! For whatever reason they just won’t place in a couple areas. It seems like once you have so many pieces placed on the base it starts to act up when building. Tried three bases now over the weekend on a couple servers and same result 5x5 bases and by the time I get to four or five floors it’s almost impossible to finish. Usually on a floor above a window is where the problems start but hard to say.

I did a little experiment this past weekend. Built a few bases with pillars at every corner, including inside the exterior walls. Pillars ran all the way up to the top. On the top floor, I tried to make a plus formation out of right-angle stairways. Occasionally it would simply refuse to place; it would take away the wood, but there would be no stairway. I’d have to demo the floor beneath it to get it to place.

I also noticed that sometimes demoing odd things (such as a floor on the second level) would cause other things (like stairs on the 8th level) to vanish. Not break (no gib or sound), just vanish.