Standing a ragdoll withOUT freezing

Hey guys, I’m kinda curious on how to do this here. I’ve seem many videos and such where others apparently kept a ragdoll standing without freezing it so they can do things like hit it with a car or shoot it out a window. I’ve been searching some but I can’t find anyway on how to do this. Can any of you help me with this?

They unfreeze it quickly, then use some invisible thrusters or something like that.

[editline]05:00PM[/editline]

The “R” Key helps too.

There is the statue tool you can use on the ragdoll.

Or alot of the time they use phys_timescale and set it to 0, blast the fuck out of it, phys_timescale it back to 1 and then anything that touches the thing you blasted the fuck out of gets the applied force it had when phys_timescale was set to 0.

To keep a ragdoll standing, pose it, then get the Weld tool, set it to 1000, and weld the torso, to the ground. weld the hands/feet/head if you want to. Dont weld the arms or legs. once thats done, look at it and press R. something a simple as 3 fast pistol shots will break the welds.

That method makes it react to the force you exerted as soon as you put phys_timescale back to 1.