Star Wars Battlefront 2 Weapon and Vehicle Models

I just purchased and have played Star Wars Battlefront 2, and have unlocked the Theed Arms Multifunction Security S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol. Loving the weapon, but I have no idea how to rip the weapon model from the game, or any model, weapon or vehicle, for that matter. I have no modding tools or model extraction programs to use (not to mention I don’t have the money to afford some sort of program anyway) or that is Mac-compatible. And little practice in this area. I was hoping to ask some people here who might be willing to help out with any of this? Or if there is already a post about this in some other thread?

Here’s a small list of fully-colored full-size models that I’m currently looking for:
–Wookiee Bowcaster
–S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
–Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon
–E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster Cannon
–NR-N99 Persuader-class Droid Enforcer Tank
–Hyena Droid Bomber
–Droid Tri-Fighter

Check this thread
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1582186

Thanks. Will check that out.

[editline]22nd November 2017[/editline]

Checked it out. Still searching for the E-Web, the Hyena Droid Bomber, the Droid Tri-Fighter, the Z-6 Rotating Blaster Cannon, and the S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol.

[editline]22nd November 2017[/editline]

Apologies for spammed edited replies. The facepunch.com servers (Error 503) keep timing out on me. Not sure why.

Where can I find a render for the Mark VI Supremacy-class Starfighter from Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Hey everybody!

First off all a big thanks for all the amazing work that has been done so far!

I’m looking for a model of the ID10 droid (the one on Iden’s back) in the bf2 game (preferably rigged).

Thank you,

• StarLord22

So far I haven’t found any threads with a rigged ID10 seeker droid, but Battlefront Captures has some nice screenshots. Here is all I could find: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bby9tghFPbD/?taken-by=battlefront_captures

Wow that’s a nice capture! I haven’t found one either, even the a none rigged version