Steam for Mac - Gmod

My apologies if there is a topic about this already (hard for me to imagine there isn’t) but with the search feature out of commission I have been unable to find one.

Anyways,

Steam is now available for mac, with a source engine coded in OpenGL, and valve is slowly bringing their whole barrage of games over. Portal and the half life 2 series games are already available and CSC, L4D, TF2 and L4D2 are all coming up in the near future.

I realize that none of the Source dev-tools are available for the mac at this point, but none-the-less I’m tentatively wondering what the G-team’s plans are; If they are considering releasing a mac version of g-mod, once the tools they would need are available.

I’m not asking for a release date (Which would be impossible anyways without valve telling us when they will release the dev-tools) just if it’s even being considered as a possibility in the far future.

I shouldn’t have to say this, but please, no mac or pc flaming. Make your own topic for that if you absolutely must.

A Gmod Mac version will be made. Although when is only known my Garry himself.

This was posted a couple of weeks back relating to the information about GMod on Mac that you seek.

tl;dr for the lazy people of Facepunch: it’s coming, but it’ll be ready when it’s ready.

Yeah, Garry’s exact words are: “When its done.”
Just gotta be patient OP, it’s coming.

That’s more than I could have hoped for =) thanks, and for the link as well.

Yeah hehe garry is going to make a Mac version then once Linux steam comes out he is going to forget about linux. Just watch it happen.