Steam Undergr0und Server

Hi there, I am new to Facepunch, and I would like to share my server =D I started it just a week ago, and I am doing the best I can right now maintaining it. It is DarkRP (don’t flame or whatever for it being DarkRP =P) and I could have an extra admin or two help with gamemode addons, jobs, etc. The server is Fast DL, so everything should only take a minute not even to download. The map is RP_Amsterville, but I am willing to change maps to what you guys think is the best map that isn’t a computer killer…like EvoCity 2…

Any Lua coders welcome! I would be more then happy for some help with Lua, because I am a novice at it and can only do modifications =/

Here is my IP: 71.192.111.200 OR 108.12.200.167

Try both of them, because I switch between houses sometimes (No, this is a desktop, not laptop lol)

So yea, I hope you guys enjoy my server if you wanna come.

So its not even a dedicated server? Ill pass bro.

No, it is a dedicated server =P Btw, why did you think it wasn’t dedicated?

Probably this bit: Try both of them, because I switch between houses sometimes (No, this is a desktop, not laptop lol)

I don’t get how it’s dedicated if we have to do that.

Well, I portforward both routers, and both IPs are in the server list, so it works out =P I mean, it works…sooo…yea.

And it automatically switches depending where I am, so hey, if it works, why not.

Please tell me the moving desktop isnt what you play on

Unfortunately, I have no choice =/

Probably because it has a [L] in front of the gamemode name and because you’re dumb enough to give us the wrong IP (108.12.200.167) LMAO.

Uhh, no, it is the correct IP, and what do you mean the [L]?

The [L] shows that the server is running locally, and isn’t dedicated.
And don’t listen to faggots that have no idea what they’re doing saying “LMAO.”

Well, I know that isn’t true whatsoever because other people have been joining my server…

That doesn’t mean your server is dedicated…

*Sigh…I have a dedicated server, why are you arguing? It is not run through Gmod…and it is certainly not LAN only…

When most people say dedicated, they mean not on a computer that you own.

Or a computer that is rarely shut off, keeping the server up. And on a static IP, of course.

Well, I leave my computer on 24/7, except when I have to go between each house obviously, so according to you guys, I guess it is a sort of dedicated server =/ Well, at least it doesn’t lag =D

Whats your upload and download speed, run a speedtest.net.

D: 26mb/s
U: 20mb/s

20mb/s on a home connection, wat

What do you mean by what exactly =S