Steampipe Server Locked into LAN Mode

So I’ve installed the new Garry’s Mod dedicated server via steamcmd as well and for some reason when I start up srcds.exe, I keep getting an error telling me that it can’t load a steam library of some sort. I’ve tried this both on an installation with other games’ content and addons as well as a clean installation and they have the same effect. I’ve also Google’d this error and every solution I’ve found has done absolutely nothing to remedy the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is the exact error that it spouted out by console in the first few lines of srcds starting:

Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet serverSteamGameServer_InitSafe failed!
*       Unable to load Steam support library.*
*       Unable to load Steam support library.*
*       This server will operate in LAN mode only.*
*       This server will operate in LAN mode only.*
Fetching Workshop Addons..Couldn't get SteamHTTP (maybe missing steam binaries?)

It happened to me, I restarted steam and it updated and now it doesn’t do that anymore. It seems that it only happens when you’re running an outdated version of the steam client on the machine.
I’m pretty sure you’re gonna run into a new problem.
If your garry’s mod is not coverted to steampipe, it’s going to say “The server is running a different version…” when you try to join it. After you convert it, it’s going to say the same thing and I don’t know how to fix that. Update me if you get it working.

EDIT: So after you convert garry’s mod to steampipe, I think the option in the “betas” tab of garry’s mod properties gets reset, so you have to make it “dev” again. It works for me now. GL!