Still banned from S&box discord server

I got banned months ago from the s&box discord server because my account got hacked and started spamming in servers, people suggested talking to the staff but i couldn’t get an answer, users also suggested to join with another account but im still getting banned, maybe because i use the same phone number but i dont have any other phone number, any idea of how can i get unbanned from the discord server?

My discord profile in case u want to Dm me: ★Cris★#5799

Im sorry if i caused any type of trouble but it wasnt my fault and i was enjoying my stay in that server so any help u guys can give, i would really appreciate it.

(I dont speak english, so if there is any mispelling or grammar error)

1 Like

You knowingly and purposefully spammed on every channel links that would try to take over your account, that was very malicious of yours, no amount of genuflecting will get you unbanned after that.

1 Like

No, i said it wasn’t me, i got hacked or something because why would i even send those links to my own server, i was sorry if i cause any trouble, thats what im saying, my english suck, sorry for the misunderstanding.

The same day that happened i installed an antivirus and i had like 10 trojans and a shit ton of malwares XD

1 Like

Ah, the “I was hacked excuse”, what tells us you won’t do it again, but this time "your brother was using your computer"?
You’re just a liability, it already happened that someone who got banned for doing something horrible requested to be unbanned, and the first thing they did was do it again, I don’t think the devs will run the risk of literally having all channels spammed with links that try to take over their accounts again, spend the time reflecting on what you did wrong.

2 Likes

Grodbert calm down, also try to read a post before replying to it

1 Like

It was my fault, i tried to download a software from a from an unreliable source, i know its annoying and dangerous to spammed with a scam link but my friends and servers also got spammed by this virus or trojan (i dont really know), im really sorry if i caused any trouble but im really into the progress of s&box and i got really sad because i got banned.

1 Like

We lost 4 developers to the link you posted, they were good, and now we’ve lost contact with them.

3 Likes

I dont really know what happen if you click on those links, but i dont think they make u disappear from the earth, i know u are mad about this but u have to understand my situation, i didnt want this to happen, im not trying to justify myself but i dont think developers weren’t smart enough to click the link, again, im not trying to justify my error but spamming scam links is most of the time just annoying, i know sometimes people can click those links, but developers? people that work in their computer must know a little bit about this.

Again, im sorry, btw when u guys losed contact with those devs?

1 Like

I understand, we all deserve second chances, this is what we’re all about.

It wasn’t entirely your fault, what happened to you was shitty :confused: if you want to be unbanned, you’ll have to ask someone who can on discord, but since you’re banned in the server, you best bet would be looking at the other discord servers related to S&box and see if they’re there, most devs have messages turned off so I don’t know how you could approach them without pinging them.

They are probably lurking in the TF2:S2 or Eagle One discord, Godspeed and I hope you can get unbanned, it shouldn’t be that bad since the reason was your account got compromised, and now you got it back.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice man! that means a lot to me.

I’ll try to get my account unbanned. Have a great day.

1 Like

I was also banned this morning at 11:00

[image]

1 Like

well what did you do

1 Like

Can’t even see the photo, kek. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

unban instructions here, took a screenshot cause it’s too long

[image]

1 Like

Sheesh

1 Like

I’m sorry, but if they’re stupid enough to click on links like that, they might as well deserved it, especially if they call themselves “developers”.

1 Like

That is a very mean thing to say, it was a fabricated story because I like to spread misinformation on the internet, but if it was real, it would’ve been real disrespectful to the devs that lost their accounts.

1 Like

Why the hell did you say this to someone who was trying to get unbanned from the s&box discord server though*

1 Like

I’m Wondering if my browser is messed up because on my screen it just says you posted

[Image] Did you delete it or upload it weird? , same for the other guy just say’s [Image]

Anyone else?

1 Like

did facepunch forums just birth, milk, and kill a meme?

1 Like