OLStacker by Greg "OverloadUT" Laabs v2.2
This is a STool that makes stacking props very easy. Simply fire at the prop you want to stack and there will be a perfectly aligned duplicate prop on top of it. You can choose to stack in any direction, and if you want it stacked relative to the world or the prop. It also has special support for PropDefender so that your duplicated props will be owned by you.
Extract this archive to your garrysmod/garrysmod directory. The files will be placed in the appropriate folders.
Configuration and usage
Once you install this, the “Stacker” tool will show up in the list of tools, in the “Construction” category.[/release]
= Updated to work with the latest patch. NOTE: Due to a Garry’s Mod bug, the stacker will no longer prevent objects from spawning outside of the world. This will hopefully be fixed soon.
= Fixed it so it works in singleplayer.
- Added a checkbox to adjust rotation of the stacked props on each spawn. This allows you to things like arcs and spirals.
- Added a ghost preview of the first item in a stack. You can even adjust the values and watch the ghost update instantly.
= Changed the X,Y,Z offsets to be relative to the prop being stacked. This has a big effect on how these offset values change the stack, but it’s a good change that gives you a lot more power.
= Fixed it so cleaning up all props will include props created with the stacker
- Added a button to reset all of the advanced options back to 0
- Added a button to auto-weld the stacked props together
- Added a button to make each prop in the stack nocollide with the prop below
= Changed the way I detect if the desired position is outside the map.
- First Release[/release]
If the stacker stool is not working, check the following folders for a "ol_stacker.lua" file:
If there is a “ol_stacker.lua” file there, delete it. This is caused by some people redistributing my stools incorrectly.