storage cannon swep request

one absolutely awesome weapon to have would be a storage cannon.
ok this gun would suck in props/ragdoll useing the effect from the vortex melon http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=28636 and store items like the worm hole sent (black) http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=31039 it could hold 20 items at a time then shoot them out while on fire.
control example: left click= shoot, right click= store

nice idea…i’ll draw a picture of a concept to show others if you want…and by hand not by crappy computer drawing

wow thanks noone (literally) has even enjoyed my freaking ideas

[editline]01:02AM[/editline]

ok i would enjoy seeing some sketches of the idea (sorry for my previous post)

lol…i see people like to rate boxes…anyway no problem…i’ll use some concepts of the tau cannon grav gun teleport gun and arc gun…add my own stuff… create 1 solid picture…and color some things…oh and what color would you want it…and i’m guessing that pink and yellow arnt going to be used for the main color

[editline]03:11AM[/editline]

hmm… wait…I GOT THE PERFECT IDEA gets paper and starts sketching

got it done…let me read this until i get this on the computer

gravity gun pincers

front end and unfolding part of the teleport gun (hl op4)

middle of tau cannon…

old fassioned shotgun butt with leather strap for shoulder holding

energy bar on side

and heres a name (in development) Immolation storage and firing standard issue pulse container

what do you think?

acronym: ISFSIPC or the ISP

lol…i see people like to rate boxes…anyway no problem…i’ll use some concepts of the tau cannon grav gun teleport gun and arc gun…add my own stuff… create 1 solid picture…and color some things…oh and what color would you want it…and i’m guessing that pink and yellow arnt going to be used for the main color

Edited:

hmm… wait…I GOT THE PERFECT IDEA gets paper and starts sketching

got it done…let me read this until i get this on the computer

gravity gun pincers

front end and unfolding part of the teleport gun (hl op4)

middle of tau cannon…

old fassioned shotgun butt with leather strap for shoulder holding

energy bar on side

and heres a name (in development) Immolation storage and firing standard issue pulse container

what do you think?

[editline]03:11AM[/editline]

hmm… wait…I GOT THE PERFECT IDEA gets paper nd starts sketching
[/QUOTE]

the color should be blue with some white mixed in and it should be a custom model, and i think that it is pretty awesome.

[editline]01:22AM[/editline]

your idea of immolation storage is perfect.

odd my favorite color is blue…oh and a good lime neon green for the energy bar would add a good high tech feel too it…you know what i meen?

thanks took me 30 seconds to think of it

and i got immolation from the beta cremators immolator…it came too my mind because storage involves clearing and/or cleaning…the immolator was a “broom” to the combine “janitor” and would take things away…like this would…and could be used as a weapon

speaking of that i also drew and re-desighned the cremator and immolator plus stalker…i post it sometime

ok the neon is cool but maybe it could be a neon red or it could still be the green

The idea kind of reminds me of Rock-It launcher from Fallout 3 - you could pick up small objects, stuff them into RI launcher and then launch them at people

yeah and ive noticed that your threads dont live very long usually…and i find them interesting

thanks i cant find very many interested people

you do have good ideas too…like this one

[editline]11:53AM[/editline]

back on topic what if you were to spawn say 20 smg grenade props and suck them in?

a great frickin machine gun

basicly yes

[editline]10:41AM[/editline]

i just found the perfect model. try this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71129

this sounds awesome. I like the idea.

an admin version of the vapor rifle? huh didnt know that existed

mind if i sketch with added parts of grav gun and teleport gun?

you do realise this is in development and is called the “Scavenger Cannon”

what?

thats fine

[editline]10:16PM[/editline]

wtf do you mean

This sounds spiffy. I support this crazy idea.
O_o

thanks man

[editline]10:48PM[/editline]

and by the way i think that the model i suggested plus the energy neon strip would work

i could help in lua , though i am kinda bored of reading your WHOLE collection of ideas so you can brief me by PM