Storyboarding done with gmod

I need some animations/storyboarding done with gmod. Not done by me, I need someone to do them for me, and I’d like to pay for them.

where do I post (paid) job offers in this forum?

Can anybody help me?

I don’t think anyone will show any intrest unless you give details.

[editline]04:56PM[/editline]

And I think the comics section in screenshots/movies would be a good place for a storyboard request

“Do something and I will pay you” ideas never succeeded on this forum in all it’s 6 year history.

Any idea where I can post a request for a paid job done in garrysmod? Maybe another forum?

I need to create a video of various hospital scenes, of doctors, nurses and patients doing the typical things, walking around, manipulating props, talking, handling stuff, etc.

I’d really appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
max

Nice idea, I also considered this option before shooting indie movie.

But it’d be hard to make useful storyboard - you’d have to make the scenery. Storyboard made by someone who don’t know the place the film will be shot, will be useless. Hospital is a very specific place.

The best solution for storyboard is pencil and a sheet of paper. But anyway, do you really need storyboard? I guess you are creating either a document or intercuts. It’s hard to plan scenes in a dynamic place like this. If I were you, I’d just make a lot of “run and gun” shots and select best ones.
Unless you are shooting on 35mm film stock, then you have limited time of shooting :smiley:

But if I’d like to have a GMod storyboard, I’d create it by myself :wink:

That’s a nice idea, except that I’ve no idea how to start using gmod. I would like to have videos, not storyboards, really. And the content is not super-specific, like I said: generic hospital situations. i can define them more clearly…

I hope somebody is interested in making a few bucks doing them :slight_smile: since it would take me a while to get to do it myself…