Strange beep sound in source sdk

Hey guys, so im making a map called gm_facility, and for some reason whenever i go to edit a objects properties and whenever i click on something in the objects properties screen, when i press a button i get the beep, i get a weird beep noise that comes out of my laptop.

Has anyone experience this and get it to stop? its gotten to the point where its gotten annoying.

Thanks.

-Nomad

Probably ran out of memory. Or you are low on it.

I don’t know, shun me if I’m wrong, I don’t own a laptop.

well, what i meant to say was whenever i click on something in the objects properties screen, when i press a button i get the beep. Editing post now.

Pressing too many buttons at once?

No, if you got teamviewer 4 by all means contact me on xfire and you can hear for yourself. Or i can tell you the info you need here.

The only thing I can think of is the StickyKeys beep when your press SHIFT 5 times, but that doesn’t seem to fit your problem.

Fuck, I used to remember that my stupid-ass classmates from years back found out that beep thing and they kept doing and they kept thinking it was the funniest shit ever. God, that was fucking annoying.

This.

yup, Aurora you got the situation i am in.

Now if only i can find out how to stop the beeping.

Uhh keep spamming shift until it pops back up or find it in Control Panel.

Its not StickyKeys, i turned them off manually.

I have TeamViewer 4 running, Whoever has had this issue before enter the info: ID = 161 002 597 password = tango

Is it from speakers or hardware?

Its comming out of my speakers. May have to find something to cover it so i cant hear the sound as loud.