Strange bug, on death player doesn't spawn with physgun in DarkRP?

After completing my addon there is a strange bug, it doesn’t give me physgun or any other equipment after death.

I’ve disabled my addon to make sure it wasn’t that.

I don’t know if anyone has run into this in particular problem but I hope someone here knows what’s happening.

Also, I think it might be worth mentioning that my scoreboard went from green to red.

After the effect, I’m still Citizen, but the only way to get my equipment is to hit F4 and change to Citizen again.
The color is green after I switch it back.

I’ve seen this bug on another game-mode before but I can’t recall the exact steps I took to fix it. It was either an issue with the teams not being set up properly, or some issue with the hooks not firing in specific instances.

What addons are you running? Are you running the base-code with all mods in the addons/darkrpmods folder? There is a DarkRP help thread ( links below which provide links to megathreads, etc… ) where they may know more. You may need to post your team file and let us know which teams it happens to.

Generalized Lua Help ( Links to Wikis, Answers the question of “Where do I post a simple question or DarkRP Specific question”, links to other resources compiled by forum members )
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26074909/tutoring/___welcome_docs/_welcome_general_lua_learning.lua.html

Useful Programs ( SteamCMD, Autosizer, Desktops, Process Explorer ) and Notepad++ Upgrades
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26074909/tutoring/___welcome_docs/_welcome_useful_programs_and_notepadpp_upgrades.lua.html

My server is a dev server, I haven’t touched the jobs file. (I checked to make sure)

The addons I have haven’t caused this problem before and I haven’t added anything but my own scripts.

It’s really hard to point out the cause of it from my point of view. From what I’ve explained above, I guess the best approach would be to backtrack through my files, but this happened suddenly so I’m doubting that it is anything I’ve scripted.

if you remove your addon does it work? If yes, then there is a problem with your addon.
Please check this.

You probably will need to back track :confused:

One of my old communites JailBreak gamemode had this issue. It was an old gamemode and someone had passed it down to me when they went of to College. I just put a timer on it or 0.5 and it worked. Don’t know if it will help in this case though.

Just putting it out there.

I disabled the addon and i’m still having the same problem.

Its worth a shot, what exactly did you put a timer on?

[editline]30th October 2014[/editline]

I just noticed this after respawning.

ULX was the problem, I changed my rank back to superadmin and everything works fine.