Strange issue on servers.

Hello there everyone,

I’m Scribble and I’ve been playing since Legacy, but recently I’ve been having an issue with servers I frequent often.
After playing on a server for a while, I will find after logging on at some point I will only be able to use items I initially have on my hot bar. If I change anything tools wont appear, consumables wont be used and gun wont appear. In conjunction with this, I can only use any kind of door once before the option to open/close will disappear. The same also goes for; Locks, containers and quarries/pump jacks. I have tried re-installing but the curious part is, which is why I think its a server issue, I can go on another server to find everything will work fine. I’m friends with the admins on the servers I frequent so I’m sure they will be happy to help. So does anyone have any idea of what could be going wrong?

::EDIT::

After waiting for the server admin to come back online a server restart fixed the issue.
I’m unsure what caused this and how it could be fixed but this is a temporary solution I guess.

::EDIT::

If a server restart fixed the problem then surely the problem isn’t client side. My guess is it’s server related. Is the server modded or vanilla?