I’ve been working on an fireaxe model, for a mod I’m currently working on.
Now the thing is, I’ve created models before, but not weapons, just static objects.
The problem itself is very strange.
The model itself shows up in HLMV, and is fully compatible with the playermodels.
However, I tried replacing the model with the crowbar view model, and it’s giving me a strange error.
I have no idea what the problem is, I’ve checked if it was the path, but it’s ok.
Then I tried seeing if it was the QC, but both QC’s I used didn’t work.
After that I decided it might have been the texture or the bones. Both did not matter.
So now my final plan was to see if anyone here can detect any mistake.
Here’s the QC files, and the crowbar script I changed abit.