STUNTMASTAZ II // THE NEXT LEVEL OF STUNTZ (NOW IN 3D)

New to Stuntmastaz? Check out the first thread here on Facepunch or click here to watch the entire series in one handy Youtube playlist! I reccomend watching up to Episode 3 before reserving judgement, as the first episode is a bit iffy compared to the rest.

AWW SHIT STUNT FANS STUNTMASTAZ IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER, YOU CAN’T KEEP A GOOD THING DOWN. HIT ME WITH A TITLE IMAGE FELLAS!

wait no, that’s not right

Much better.

In order to celebrate the greatest day of the year, (4/20), PressMySpacebar has once again banded together to create sweet sick stuntz and making hiliariawesome videos.
To those who don’t understand the deep plot of STUNTMASTAZ, it’s about Stunt artisan STUNTMASTA SWAG who adopts STUNTNOVICE GEFFIN as his stuntprentice. They go on adventures around the world performing sick stuntz every where they go!

Reading over the last thread I don’t think it was ever explained who did what, so getting this out of the way, I play STUNTMASTA SWAG, Exilion plays STUNTNOVICE GEFFIN, and a bunch of people who aren’t on Facepunch play everyone else. Oh, and if some loser named Yamibito starts posting in this thread keep in mind he’s the guy who does the editing and filming and all of the other actually difficult parts of making STUNTMASTAZ. Don’t listen to him though, he’s a dweeb. The reason I made this thread and not him? Because I’m

~NEW EPISODES~

[sp](ice cube, now in 3D)[/sp]

YEEAAASS!

WHO EVER EDITED THIS IS THE BEST [sp]fuck you cian[/sp]

Say hello to our new friend everybody! :smile:

You’re waiting for a video. A video that will come and knock your socks off with sik stuntz.

Stunts!

That is one deep stunts.

Today, the STUNTMASTAZ have been tasked with advertising a prop. Hilarity ensues.

Oh no, something is coming.

Follow our footsteps. Rule the youtubes. Do the stuntz.

what is going on why am i d y i n g