Stupid glitch, Need help

I created quite a large map, not detailed, but large, Saved it then ran it, But when i ran it all i got was the box that the map was originally, When i saved it.

Anyway, i re-save it with a different name and run it, and after the compile, but before the game runs, i get a message:

I click yes and ep2 runs, and just stays on the main menu, When i type “Map ODST_TheDream_01” The map name, it says file not found, even thought i know where it is, and so does hammer and ep2?

And no just stops ep2 launching

Please help

Post the compile log…

Cant atm, On my laptop, i will post as soon as i can

Try pressing alt+p and finding any errors. I had this on a map and it was because of a bad brush

VBSP is crashing, and therefore, a bsp file is not written. The reason why VBSP crashed can be found in your compile log.

So post it when you get back.

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" "C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Desktop\ODST_BETA\ODST_TheDream_01"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (May 19 2009)
1 threads
materialPath: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\materials
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Desktop\ODST_BETA\ODST_TheDream_01.vmf
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (0)
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (0)
Processing areas...done (0)
Building Faces...done (0)
Chop Details...done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides...done (0)
Merging details...done (0)
FixTjuncs...
Too many unique verts, max = 65536 (map has too much brush geometry)

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" -fast "C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Desktop\ODST_BETA\ODST_TheDream_01"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May 19 2009)
fastvis = true
1 threads
reading c:\documents and settings\jamie\desktop\odst_beta\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\jamie\desktop\odst_beta\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" "C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Desktop\ODST_BETA\ODST_TheDream_01"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (May 19 2009)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
1 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[48 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\documents and settings\jamie\desktop\odst_beta\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\jamie\desktop\odst_beta\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Desktop\ODST_BETA\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp" "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jalist\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\maps\ODST_TheDream_01.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

[editline]09:44AM[/editline]

Also, can i have the link for the interlopers error thing?

Too many unique verts, max = 65536 (map has too much brush geometry)

This error is crashing the compile.

Interlopers.net’s Compile Log Checker