Stupid weird leak problem

I am trying to compile my map but it’s telling me it’s leaked

**** leaked ****
Entity func_pendulum (-1145.00 -400.00 -2570.00) leaked!

Yet when I look there is nothing there. It’s just empty blackness. I also looked in entity report and there is no func_pendulum’s in that spot.

Open the drop down map menu and select load pointfile, it’ll draw a red line leading to the leak in the 3d view.

Yeah I did that, It leads to nothing, there is nothing there.

It should lead into the void of nothingness, you need to have no gaps into the void of nothingness.

Just seal the leak how hard can it be? The red line only knows how to point to leaks

send me compile log or vmf via pm

** Executing...
** Command: "removed"
** Parameters: -game "removed"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Jul  7 2010)
4 threads
materialPath: removed
Loading removed
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/dev/dev_tvmonitor1a.vmt
(*UnlitTwoTexture*), (*Proxies*), (*TextureTransform*), 
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/dev/dev_tvmonitor1a.vmt
Can't find surfaceprop friction_00 for material TOOLS/TOOLSFRICTION_00, using default
Could not locate 'GameData' key in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\alex902602\half-life 2\hl2\gameinfo.txt
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_blackmesa_alpha36backup3/dev/dev_blendmeasure2_wvt_patch
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/DEV/DEV_TVMONITOR1A.vmt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/DEV/DEV_TVMONITOR1A.vmt
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (2)
**** leaked ****
Entity func_pendulum (-1145.00 -400.00 -2570.00) leaked!

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5632.0 6144.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Leaf 1 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
viscontents (node 0 contents ^ node 1 contents): CONTENTS_SOLID 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6144.0 5632.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6144.0 4608.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (4608.0 6144.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (3427.0 5120.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (3861.5 5120.0 -102.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (3149.5 5120.0 -102.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (3584.0 6144.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

*** Suppressing further FindPortalSide errors.... ***
Processing areas...done (0)
Building Faces...done (1)
Chop Details...done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides...
Merged 692 detail faces...done (0)
Merging details...done (0)
FixTjuncs...
PruneNodes...
WriteBSP...
done (6)
Too many unique verts, max = 65536 (map has too much brush geometry)

** Executing...
** Parameters: -game "removed"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Jul  7 2010)
fastvis = true
4 threads
reading removed
Error opening removed

** Executing...
** Parameters:  -game "removed"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Jul  7 2010)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
4 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading removed
Error opening removed

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "removed"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

** Executing...
** Command: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steam.exe
** Parameters: -applaunch 220 -game "c:\program files (x86)\-"

Select every func_pendulium in your map and check if it’s origin is out there. The origin is the blue sphere in in 3D and white circle in 2D. If it’s out there, drag it back to the actual origin inside the map.

If you can’t find an origin out there, then an emergency fix is to place a brush over either end of the line, but the first is far better.

Do you have a 3D skybox?

ive seen this kinda problem before, turned out it was because of the 3D skybox

I have no 3d skybox and that origin thing didn’t work.

Upload the map and I’ll see what might be wrong.

I would rather not give out the vmf unless I can be sure you’re not going to redistribute it.

I wouldn’t know any regular users in the Mapping section to redistribute .vmfs
If you want this problem solved, put it up anyway. Alot of people here are competent mappers who do all there own work.

Zyx isn’t the type of person who would steal a .vmf file, there are a lot of decent helpful people around these forums.

And I found the problem.
He had a lot of obsolete entities in the map with an origin parameter that made it leak.