Hey everyone, over the past little while I started working on a Team Deathmatch style gamemode, which is kind of a cross-over of Call of Duty 4 and Counter-Strike: Source.
This is my first lua project, and I started it in an attempt to learn lua and glua. If anyone wants to assist me, that would be great, especially in making sure everything was coded properly and efficiently.
I am a rookie coder so mistakes are to be expected.
The gamemode is currently fully functioning and in alpha stage. I stopped working on it in February but have recently started to finish off key features.
- November 23, 2015
- Advanced spawning and spawn protection system.
- Player Classes with Customizable Loadouts
- Smooth gameplay, high fps and low latency
- Quick Connect, low downloads ( 3-4 Sound files and some fonts )
Requirements to play:
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Balancing Weapons and Classes
- Polish Hud and vgui elements
- Optimize code, add customization
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Custom ULX commands and Quick Commands
Special Thanks / Credits
- **Wiox **- Map Voting Addon - https://github.com/wiox/gmod-mapvote
- Mr-Gash - Inspiration on rounds system - https://github.com/Mr-Gash/GMod-Deathrun
- bobbleheadbob - Huge help with advanced spawning system
- Bad King Urgrain - Code from TTT used to place and read spawns from text files
- Coming Soon