Stylization Practice

I can only imagine what kinds of drugs you are on to get this much stuff done this quickly, keep it up! :+1:

2 Likes

Lots of passion, concentration, anticipation, 100mg of methylphenidate and 50 of cocaine :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Some art sites have a Freelance work section where you need to get PBR models done in a day or so… so it’s the norm for many people. Textures provided though. (https://www.cgtrader.com/freelance-with-us)

2 Likes

Really digging the detail, especially in things like the sink and fridge.

4 Likes

The only question I have is maybe fridge door handles should be flipped horizontally? I’m not sure maybe there are such fridge models but it seems a bit odd to me :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah the thing is it’s more of a single solid hunk of metal, so It would just pull that way. I’ll modify the other way and see how it looks though.

3 Likes

Day 9, BathTub01a.

11 Likes

It reminded me of SMEG fridges and there are a few other models with such handles and usually the part where you grab it with your hand is towards the inside of the door when the mounting point is closer to the edge, the same is usually true for regular doors as well. But it would still work the other way around, anyways :slight_smile:

SMEG picture

3 Likes

Do you plan on applying for early access?

2 Likes

I already have, however it was along time ago and I didn’t submit any of these assets.

2 Likes

Nice job! :+1:

3 Likes

Fun little break today, I wanted to take the time to have some fun with my assets and a little silly scene, I present “Break Check!”

17 Likes

As soon as I saw it I reposted it crediting you on my discord I love your work. :smiley:

2 Likes

THIS IS SPLENDID!

3 Likes

I really like the way the ceramic & metal looks in your models.
It’s got both a stylized & realistic look to them. They kind of remind me of retro 1950s furniture.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m sorry that I’m lacking on creating stuff. Been really busy.

6 Likes

Don’t worry dude, you’ve been making these at such a fast rate already. Take a break any time you want.

4 Likes

Gotta say man , loving all the props they look fantastic.

5 Likes

This is really awesome looking stuff, really fitting in the style of the player model.

2 Likes

Would you consider making some tutorials for asset creation and stylization? I think lots of people would love to see videos on how to create their own consistent style.

4 Likes