sugestion to get rid of some hackers

Hi there Rust Team…

to get rid of some of this inventory hackers (storage looter) …
If we would have a logfile from the storages who took stuff out of there with the steam name of the person that would make it very easy to figure out how uses hacks for storage looting.
Because if i have an room with metal doors, nobody can come in, no door is bashed out and my storages are empty… there is something wrong.
If i could then open the log file for this storage and read “Player xyz took xyz out of this storage” That could then only mean he used an hack to get access to my storage and he can get banned for using hacks.

[editline]31st December 2013[/editline]

however say no to this… i think he must like the hacks… everything what makes it possible to get rid of them is god and usefull… thats my oppinion… the “NO” voter… please let you oppinion about it on this page ;D

It would create too many logfiles, for each storage an extra logfile, imagine u got a server with 100 players, each player places 5 storage boxes, everytime an item is moved from/to the storage box, the server has to write a line into this logfile.
After 1hr of looting/crafting/moving things around, the server would lagg or just stop working, because the whole server is full with logfiles, which no one will read again, unless someone reports a possible hacker.

I think if minecraft can do things like this with mods, and minecraft is java, there would be no problem to do something like this for Rust as well…
and logfiles can be destroyed after 3 days … logfiles are nothing big, its just a database…on opening the storage, the id of the storage is checked, the data from the database is pulled and written in a temp file… if the user press on the butten “log” it opens a gui
write the temp file into there done.

The database can delete data what is older then 3 days of it own.

I dont think its that big deal.

If it would be that big a problem, so many things in the internet would make servers crash, games stop working, bla bla…
logfiles are just small files …
to load and render all the storages, walls, platforms what are not used from players anymore, is much more work for the server as pulling up logfiles for storages when they are opened and the “logbutton” is pressed or someone takes something out of the chest.

it could even made this way, does the game checks first, if the storage is placed by the player how takes something out -> dont write anything in the logfile…