Suggestion for a body-drag-like system

(If this suggestion is impossible or if I’m posting this in the wrong place, feel free to let me know).

It was quite a while ago, and I was testing an idea I had on my server. I welded a Breen water can to the head of a dead NPC/ragdoll, and then made it invisible (The invisibility actually working might tell you about how long ago it was). Picking up the can with the use key picked up the entire ragdoll itself, and I could move it around in the air slightly and drag it across the floor without using the physics gun.

I was wondering if it would be possible for an addon to do something similar to this: spawn light, invisible props (like the Breen water) on the feet (or in more appendages if performance permits) of every dead NPC (and every ragdoll, again, if performance permits).

Edit: Moved it because it was in the wrong place

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - postal))

This isnt that bad when i come to think of it, would suit well for militaryrp, darkrp maybe, etd

Yeah it’s in the wrong place. This forum is for people releasing their code, not for requests. That said, a body-dragging system wouldn’t be bad at all…

I’ll move this thread. I can’t seem to figure out how to lock it.

You can use client:PickupObject(entity) with ragdolls.