Suggestion for low specs people.

I saw a lot of people who talking about low specs, so I decided to open one for you guys and give your full support and maybe some tricks that might be helpful for somebody else.

Personally, I running rust between 20-30 fps with 1 graphic and mid settings, but if I running it on the lowest, I can get 50+. But the game is ugly asf at low one. So, I’ve been told that my GPU and motherboard is partaiclay fine, I just need to replace my video card.

Any suggestions? here is my specs:

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i3 2130 @ 3.40GHz 51 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
‎8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H61-M LE (LGA1155) 34 °C
Graphics
AAA (1024x768@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 (CardExpert Technology) 53 °C
Storage
465GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA050 ATA Device (SATA) 37 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS95 ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

(And suggestion for me, I playing on 800x600 which is very good, though, it’s been boosting my fps DRASTICALLY if you guys need any help because “the size of rust is too small” then I’ll be more than happy to help you.)

I can afford to upgrade, but I just need to know what should I upgrade, whats mandatory to run rust AT LEAST 50fps+. (With max settings)

I just bought a complete PC with everything already build-in. I’m not a huge computer-gamer (more o PS4), but rust is so damn great that I had to deal with this PC. I’m not likely to buy a new better PC just for Rust, so I have to deal with this:

Operating system= Windows 8.1 64-bit
IntelCore i3-3320 CPU @ 3.3 GHz
4 GB DDR3 SDRAM (1.6 MHz)
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX650 DirectX®11-graphic card with 1.024 MB GDDR5
2 TB hard drive

With these settings I am able to get 25-30 fps at the settings of “beautiful” and a screen resolution of my whole screen (24 inch). I think 25-30 fps is really no problem at all and I can play Rust perfectly fine. I had some issues when near other people, but that just got solved with the last update.

I don’t know if this is good (when looking at my specs), but for me it’s just fine.

Well, its kinda problem when you raiding with rockets / C4 :smiley: getting fps drop to 5 or less if I blowing up bunch of them. But you also, you playing at “Beautiful” which is whole different story. Try to play in “Fastest” and see how ugly is the game. My uncle have super computer which runing rust in beatifull on 100fps+ and I played at his place once.
I honstley think this game is the best in market of rust in aspect of texturing (The texturing work and how the game look like in max settings is the best I’ve ever seen.)

25-30fps might seem fine to you, but if you were to ever come up against someone playing at 60fps in a pvp battle you would be at a MASSIVE disadvantage, I wouldn’t class any less then constant 60fps+ as fine at all.

I7 4790k r9280x I get 40-60 frames on high end in the middle setting I get about a hundred frames I can drop on highly populated servers got a 970 coming in the mail though hoping to see a big Improvement I would say go I-5 with at least the 970 or an R9 380 if you’re trying to spend money getting i7 and a 980 TI

Yes a new motherboard and cpu. If you get just max out the ram take your GPU and hard drive in and your golden. You can get some sweet deals on newegg.com for parts