Suggestion: Workbenches increase crafting time

So, we have servers with reduced/no crafting time. Those are all fine and dandy and everything, but I feel like there needs to be some sort of increased crafting speed when standing next to a workbench.
It’s rather frustrating to wait a full minute to make one roof piece. Just one piece, sixty seconds are added to the timer with each one. I get that it makes you have to wait and spend more time to make something that obviously isn’t so easy, but it still gets tedious and boring waiting there for it to finish. A simple 3x3x1 house would take about 20 minutes to make. That’s quite a while to wait for, and that’s not including gathering the materials, finding the spot to place it at, crafting those materials into building materials (wood to wood planks, metal fragments to low quality metal, etc). So, at least 30 minutes or more, depending, to make a rather small house. It could be worse, but it’s pretty bad already. Maybe have workbenches, aside from giving you the ability to craft some things, increase the rate of which you craft such things?
Example:
Level 1 workbench
-1.5x crafting rate with items requiring no workbench
-1.0x crafting rate with items requiring level 1 workbench

Level 2 workbench
-2.0x crafting rate with items requiring no workbench
-1.5x crafting rate with items requiring level 1 workbench
-1.0x crafting rate with items requiring level 2 workbench

So on so forth. Just an idea, though it would really help keep players in the action of the game and spending less time just waiting to be able to build up onto their house and be able to play the game.

You titled this wrong, just saying:P

I think you should be able to craft faster at a workbench that was kind of what I was expecting it to do.

Erm… How? A suggestion is similar to a request (at least in this case) if you think that’s what’s wrong…

“Workbenches increase crafting time” should be “Workbenches decrease crafting time” your title suggests that working at a workbench, items will take more time to craft.

…Wow, I am super dumb :P. Thanks, fixed it.

It’s okay I do things like that all the time! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: