suggestions for a new gmod if garry makes gmod 11

there is no gmod 11 on steam or internet… wtf are you smoking? and if this prop+ tool existed it would of been known by more then just you

[editline]08:44AM[/editline]

it’s gmod 9 that is the free one and gmod 10 is the one that you buy and gets updated… there hasn’t been mention of gmod 11 anywhere but then you saying it now

and there is no anything like a tool that cuts things on gmod.org and if there was there would of been hundreds of fags copying it which there isn’t there is nothing so saying someone already made it is bullshit so is saying gmod 11 exists

Actually, its now Gmod 12. Thanks for flaming.

Also, I think this is what you mean.
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=955089

Garry’s Mod 11 is what people call the Major Update to the Orange Box Engine I think. We consider the next version to be Gmod 12. (Damnit You ninja!)

first of all i don’t read news

[editline]08:55AM[/editline]

and i was meaning being able to freely cut anything “freely” without having to change angles and shit what ralle made looks epic but that is NOTHING like what i am suggesting and don’t bother commenting if you think i was meaning anything like what ralle made

If you want all this Garry will have to completely rewrite GMod on a different engine (Which he also would have to buy).

You children make me rage. :psyboom:

Please stop calling it Garry’s Mod <number here>.

As you can see clearly below: Half-Life 2 is HALF LIFE 2

And Garry’s Mod NOT 11 is GARRY’S MOD

[editline]05:50PM[/editline]

This isn’t 2005. We don’t call GMod by numbers any more.

[editline]05:51PM[/editline]

As you can see, I take this SO SERIOUSLY THERE ARE TWO GARRY’S MOD IN MY STEAM ACCOUNT WITHOUT NUMBERS. :gonk:

But Garry is so pro he can write his own engine :v:

If you don’t read news about something, don’t make a thread about it.

This right here.

Actually it is exactly what you are suggesting. Just not all of what you are suggesting. It cuts props. Plain and simple. I’m sure eventually there will be a wired clippane tool and e2 clippane functions and other stuff. No need for a new prop class.

You sir are an idiot,
*1 there is no thing as gmod 10-11-12
*2 There already is a tool that dose that
*3 Read news or dont bitch about it

If you want something like this, then why don’t YOU script it in Lua?

This thread angers me.

THANKS to you, i googled that facewound, seems to be awesome!

I’ll respond with the same answer I used in the last thread. If it was possible to do this, wouldn’t you think that someone would of already implemented this?

it is, they did

No, garry can update the one he is now there’s nothing gonna be different in it, it would be like gmod 9 again.

Internally GMod still has versions.

We know the game is called Garrys Mod. We reference Engine updates by milestone version numbers (10, 11, 12), and then we have the smaller updates that nobody uses unless reporting a bug. Stop being so prissy about it.

This is wrong, it’s GMod 10 but we just call it GMod.

Also does the OP think this new Engine is going to be? Lasers cutting props?

Because we obviously can’t do that in this version of GMod at all.