Suggestions.. ?

Keep in mind, I never played this game, so I don’t know if any of these things already exist or not. And I also don’t know if this goes here or not… soo… yea.

**Alright, so I think it’d be rad if there was voice chat between players, with a hot key you could press and just communicate between players locally NOT globally because, globally can really get annoying with all the 10 year olds that play. lol . **

**Another suggestion I have is, COMPANIONS, like dogs, wolves, dinosaurs, anything! It would be sweet if you had a dog and it helped you kill people, and helped you sniff out zombies & players and what not. Also, it’d be sweet if you have to feed them in order to keep them alive. **

For the companions it’d be cool if you could craft them shelters and stuff for them, such as a little house, some toys, and whatever.

MORE GUNS

That is all I have for now, I will probably post more another time.

why is everything in bold

On the voice chat note, I’d love to see something like what ArmA does. The voice volume is based on proximity, in one of the most inmersive ways I have ever seen. For instance, if someone is talking over a radio, you can come close to them and listen in. Just watch a video if you don’t know what i’m talking about.

I know what you mean, I have DayZ on my computer lol.