Sunrise - A New Beginning

Hello, I’m a newcomer to the facepunch forums, but have been really active in nicely created GMod gamemodes, and I myself have started working somewhat with lua, I’m not the best, but I can be of good help in lua.

Ingame I’m known as iGuy and Jigsaw if any of you have played Black Ops with me.

If any of you are familiar with the gamemode Sunrise - A New Beginning or somewhat like that, hosted and edited by Jagger.

I’m just wondering if anyone would like to help me code/continue to edit and play the gamemode and get some players. I have a server hosted by Xenon Servers, and could possibly be getting a better server to host Sunrise - A New Beginning,

I will be getting the MySQL tables from Jagger, hopefully the content. This is kind of iffy right now, but if anyone would like to help me set this up and continue to help and play, that would be great. I have the gamemode already. Any people who would like to help me and or run the with me, I can give you the link, add me on steam as pbrown and post a reply that you have added me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly help me,

iGuy

Can you show some screenies of the gamemode? I’ve never seen it before.