Super HL2 Cars Mod!

Drive your favorite HL2 Vehicles in the Super HL2 Car Mod!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/109720_1.jpg

This pack contains:

-3 different drivable HL2 vehicles, using JEEP sounds.
-3 different drivable HL2 vehicles, using JALOPY sounds/effects.
-2 Bonus vehicles (A super detailed toilet car and a De_Nuke CSS car!)

A total of 8 vehicular devices* (Im so smart :D)!
**This IS AN ADV_DUPLICATOR FILE **

**This requires HALF LIFE 2 EPISODE 2 FOR SOME VEHICLES.

This requires COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE FOR A VEHICLE.

This is an AWESOME PACK THAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DOWNLOAD.**

Thank you, and have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very nice fucking day!

I don’t think you should upload a jalopy welded to a car prop and making the jalopy invisible.
Seriously.
Infact, this isn’t good at all.
It.
Is.
Bad.

[editline]03:41PM[/editline]

Y-you can do this in two seconds.
Why upload it?

this is stupid really! delete this thread and learn to do something more creative and advanced…

You might get praised to heavens in garrysmod.org which is filled with dummies and critique is greeted with a ban :v:

In here, people have standards and they know this is bad.

File not found HAHAHA!

You guys are right about this person, but you are being assholes. This will only discourage a person who is trying to learn more advanced things. Why be a douche bag?

Do you even see this crap? It’s one model welded to a vehicle.

I deleted the file due to all this hate. My friend Brandon is just now learning how to play GMod, as I was the one to show it to him. This was oly his 5th day of playing it (I believe) So I removed the file. Now when he comes back over here and asks how his file was doing, I am not going to tell him that a whole bunch of douchbags flamed his adv_dupe until it was burnt to a crisp, Instead I shall simply lie to him.

Meh. I think it’s fairly good for a new guy… you should put a newspaper on the steering wheel of the toilet jeep tho, makes it look funnier! xP

Are you serious? I can’t speak for anyone else, but I NEVER welded one prop to a vehicle and called it a ‘super cool addon you must download,’ period.

If that is true about helping your friend than next time upload your things to rapidshare or megaupload and share it with your friend don’t trash this forum and GM.org with such things, ok? Sorry but most of us see this wrong so please if you wont do serious work than leave. If you’re up to learning doing something advanced than that’s cool and ask freely for help, there are lots of threads dealing with newbies explaining how goes what so search for it (tutorials). When you make something cool than post a release of it. Until then don’t trash us with spams and craps. Thank you in front.