Supreme Commander 2 Assault Bots

Before I start off with this I’d like to quickly apologize to everyone whom I flamed, I was a dick and I didn’t really take anyone’s feelings into consideration.

Anyway, this request maybe a simple one but I have no experience as a modeler so I wouldn’t really know.

My request is for three of the Cybran Assault Bots to be ripped from Supreme Commander 2. I just want them to at least have small (Like about the size of a headcrab) and medium (Like about the size of an antlion) sizes for them, I also don’t really care if they have NPC or Player animations.

Here are the Assault Bots I want along with a picture of each one.

Loyalist:

Brackman:

Cobra:

Definite support, but Im not sure if its possible to port/rip from this game.

I believe someone managed to rip a model from either Supreme Commander or Supreme Commander 2, but I don’t quite remember…

Support.

And on a random note, for some reason those assault bots remind of the Krimzon Guard Deathbots from Jak 2 and Jak 3, lol.

I’ve never played any of the Jak/Baxter games so I don’t know what to tell you mate.

Not exactly what you asked for, but I did port the cybran bot from supcom 1 ages ago

Yeah, that is the one that got ripped I was talking about! It looks awesome!

And not to be demanding but have you been able to rip anything from Supcom 2 yet?

The way I understand it, ripping from it is possible. I just haven’t tried. Nor do I own the game.

Oh, that is a shame.

EDIT:
Do you know anyone who would be able to try and rip the models from the game?

Bump.

i support this too
i actually like the cybranosaurus too:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/03-Mar/10/Supreme%20Commander%202%20papercraft/Cybranosaurus--article_image.jpg

I was going to add that as part of the request but I thought someone would saw it would take too much work, but I’m having second thoughts about that.

Anyway, thanks for the support.