SurnaturalRP Gamemode ?

Hy Everyone, I have an Idea, since few weeks : A SurnaturalRP Gamemode.

What is Surnatural for me ?

Werewolf, Vampires … All the surnaturals creatures will present on this gamemode (Maybe not for the first release, because, One creature = 1 SWEP to create his powers).

But I wan’t like a Serious RP mode, for exemple, nobody can join a job like in DarkRP, but when someone join the server, if no Vampires, Werewolfs … are actually present on the server, he can choose to became one, but when the race have allready someone, the only way to became it, it’s to be infected.

So I have a lot of idea, and I ask you if you wan’t this type of Gamemode ? Because, if nobody wan’t or play it, I don’t wan’t work lot of hours on the SWEP, The gamemode Hitself, the features (Like if a vampire go in the sun lights, they will start burn (Maybe with Atmos) …).

So Thanks for you reading, your answers, and Sorry for my very bad English.

Another idea’s guy.

:snip: misconstrued the post

i mean the post is a bit dumb, but did you guys read it? he clearly said he was willing to work on it him self and just wanted to judge if people wanted it or not so he didn’t waste his time

No, it’s okay. Judging things by titles and not bothering to read the actual content is the Facepunch way.

maybe it was rated dumb because people thought it was a dumb idea

No, I am quite sure code_gs is right.

He is right, we were really hasty to assume it was another ideas guys post and not just someone looking to see if there’s an interest in this idea.

we really don’t need any <random movie, game or show> RP gamemodes, I’d recommend trying to make something new or at least old but improved.

Idk, it doesn’t really seem like it’s based on the show so much as just general mythology or something.

I can see it now: SURNATURALRP | VAMPIRES | WEREWOLVES | M9K

You forgot the CUSTOM tag.

If there’s anything I’ve learned in this world, it’s this:

Don’t ask people on Facepunch if they would be interested in RP ideas. They will throw it right back in your face.

Create it privately, test it, then when you have something, offer it for free. If it is good, then people will all of a sudden, mysteriously be interested…

I’d rather see something competitive/like Dead Realm done with this idea than another RP gamemode

(also why do you guys keep saying surnatural instead of supernatural)

He’s probably french, NiandraLades. Surnaturel is the word in french.

Yeah, I’m french, But I think Surnatural it said in English no ? Supernatural it’s a TV Show title, and when I talk about this gamemode to my Friends, they respond: Like on TV ? so I have rename it, but if this word doesn’t exist in English, I change the name, no problem

sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfd