Sweet Revenge Raid!

So there was this really young douche on the server I play on. He killed me and my friends multiple times and killed me while I was exiting my base, taking everything I had inside. So I decided to raid his base and get my revenge with the help from a friend.

The bi**h had it coming :rock:

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GePree00

hahah I still never got revenge on anyone yet.

Ah sweet revenge. To be perfectly honest I think from an objective point of view, based on your description, he was not so much a douche as a skilled player. He still had it coming though, as we all do in Rust. Just interesting though that to play the game in the most efficient way makes us douches. Oh well, such is Rust.

Good hit! We’ve had a couple like this – it’s cathartic.

You’re right, he is a skilled player. When we’re victims we much rather call our enemies douchebags than skilled players in the heat of the moment :smile:

[editline]8th March 2014[/editline]

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I rarely do too. I just decided that I wanted to fuck this guy over so I went out gathering resources to craft some explosive charges :v:

Nice raid!

I have my own nemesis on a particular server. They are are definitely more skilled than I… but I shall have my sweet revenge…soon!

Nice

Thanks :slight_smile: But yeah this guy is not too skilled and wasn’t too hard to raid either. Good luck!

rly nice :slight_smile:

well done

Thanks man :slight_smile:

how did you find him anyways

My base is pretty close, so after he had killed me one time I knew he’d be going back to his back with my
loot, so I followed him.

This is bullshit.

I enjoyed that. I have never raided yet.

I’m glad you did :smile: