"SWEP.Primary.Force" not altering force.

I’ve been editing Kermite’s firearms to give them more of a realistic damage to the enemies. For example, shooting an enemy with a high powered shotgun will launched them a couple feet. It doesn’t do that. It hardly pushes them over.

SWEP.ViewModel				= "models/weapons/v_pist_swem29.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel				= "models/weapons/w_pist_swem29.mdl"
SWEP.Category			= "Kermite's Pistols Weapons"
SWEP.Primary.Sound 		= Sound("weapons/m29/deagle-1.wav")
SWEP.Primary.Damage 		= 210
SWEP.Primary.Recoil 		= 19.75
SWEP.Primary.NumShots 	= 1
SWEP.Primary.Cone 		= 0.017
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize 		= 6
SWEP.Primary.Delay 		= 0.1
**SWEP.Primary.Force 		= 10000**
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip 	= 12
SWEP.Primary.Automatic 	= true
SWEP.Primary.Ammo 		= "357"

The SWEP.Primary.Force doesn’t seem to increase or decrease the actual force of the bullet hitting a body. I’m not sure if it only effects props and ragdolls. But the only thing that seems to change the actual force of the weapon is the damage output. I don’t want to have to put, “500” for the damage output for the shotgun. I turned the force to “10,000” to actual see if it would change anything. It doesn’t.

The magnum still doesn’t launch the NPC at all after killing it. I upped the damage from 70 -> 210 and that seemed to work. I don’t want to have a super high damage output though. Not sure if it’s a simple fix or not, but I’m stuck.

All those variables won’t do a thing unless they’re actually used. Check how the SWEP base builds its bullet struct and adjust that (http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Bullet)