SWEP silencers dissapearing and mussle flash misplaced...

here i am again!! hi!! and this time i have a less minor problem but its messing me up. FIRST when i attach a silencer to a swep, it dissapears until i shoot it. or when it plays a animation. and SECOND on mad cows weapon base, the muzzle flash is not on the gun… its placed at different places every time…
ill have a video up if i have to and ill have specs up in a bit but i dont know if they matter here… these problems just started a bit ago. il give more information as soon as i can im just in a hurry now…

I’m experiencing the same problem with the silencers disappearing. And it’s not limited to the weapon pack either, CS:S Realistic weapons and Kermites Weapons all have the same problem of the silencer dissapearing, and flashing briefly while shooting.

I have no idea what’s going on, but I think it may have been caused by the recent update.

yea, it happens to my other weapons like mad cows weapons. this may also have to do with some of the kermite pistols being automatic…

Yeah i was trying to make a film and that happened, :frowning: looks like it’s gonna have to be postponed.

i think this does have to do with the new update… this all started around that time…

This happened on my old PC way back with CS:S Realistic weapons V4.

do you have a decent PC?

I myself have a good Windows Vista with plenty of GB worth of free memory, and I’ve never experienced this before until recently.

i just got a ram upgrade up to 2 GB. this stared a while after this (the time of update 80) but the muzzle flash was always off the gun before. im on a laptop with core 2 duo processor and a good video card… it runs gmod like a dream… except for the occasional graphics glitches. whitch im guessing is caused by the old video card…